Have you ever thought of adding some fun or amusements to your Drupal powered website to make it more engaging? It would be amazing and it attracts more and more users to your website. But how would you do that? That’s the point! But you don’t have to worry as there are several ways through which you can add some fun elements to your site. You can greet your customers with an engaging game like Tetris, Minesweeper or any other game you think that can be played on your portal. Not just the game, you can also include some interesting quizzes or questionnaires to make your website more interactive.
Here are 5 modules that can help you in making your Drupal website more enticing:
- H5P is an authoring tool using which you can create some interactive content, board games, videos, drag-and-drop questions, PPC earnings, multiple-choice questions, and more within the Drupal code.
- As all the content is coded using HTML 5, it will be highly responsive and scalable on any mobile device.
- Quiz, it’s the module with which you can create graded assessments within the code just like objective-type questions.
- The quiz is created as a series of low level questions to high level questions and the answers will be stored in the database so that they can be retrieved quickly.
- Once the user completes the quiz, the scores and results will be displayed on the screen.
3. Userpoints Login:
- It is a unique module that lets users earn the bonus points when they login to your website. This actually prompts the increase in overall logins and boosts your site’s SEO ranking as well.
- However there are certain time limits to prevent misuse of the feature. You can set a time interval in between the logins. For example, the user will be awarded with the points for a single login on Monday and he/she will be credited with the points for logging in on Tuesday.
- The module simulates a lightbox within which the user can flip through the pages of Ezine magazines, eBooks, promotional flyers, PDF comics or any other content that has several pages.
- This is the perfect match for query blogs and gaming portals where the users can showcase their achievements unlocked, level of expertise or the community badges conferred on them.
- On a Drupal website, you can showcase it as the forum topics started, number of comments posted, number of visits in a week or any other data that can be coded.
- The achievements are somewhat similar to the milestones awarded on gaming portals like Google+ Games, Xbox 360, Garena, PlayStation and others.
Fortune Innovations is an interactive Drupal web development agency based in Dubai that focuses mainly on clients’ satisfaction. Our enthusiastic developers are result oriented and they provide matchless web solution. Please do get in touch if you need any assistance on web development. We will get back to you as soon as possible.